- All our sheeting is supplied with a non-drip anti-condensation barrier as standard
- This barrier regulates air humidity, preventing water condensation forming on the metal sheeting and the potential damage it could cause
- The barrier has both a high absorption capacity for condensation water and fast de-absorption capability
- The anti-condensation barrier provides good thermal insulation and sound absorption
- The barrier layer also has a high flame resistance (A2 – s1, d0 EN 13501-1)
Standard Kingspan Insulation:
- Kingspan insulated panels are available in 25mm, 50mm and 100mm thicknesses.
- With a thermal conductivity of 0.022-0.027W/m.K, these are amongst the more thermally-efficient insulation products in common use.
- Each product achieves the required fire-resistance performance for its intended use.
- They are manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and low Global Warming Potential (GWP).
- Their closed-cell structure resists both moisture and water vapour ingress, a problem that can be associated with open-cell materials such as mineral fibre and which results in reduced thermal performance.
- This product is unaffected by air infiltration, which is also a problem that can be experienced with mineral fibre and which reduces thermal performance.
Composite Panel Insulation:
Our insulated composite panels consist of a core of polyisocyanurate (PIR), polyurethane (PU) fiberglass insulation sandwiched between a heavily-profiled external weather sheet and an internal shallow-profiled liner. This insulation bonds to the steel profiled sheets during the manufacturing process, and together the insulation and steel form strong, rigid panels with good thermal and acoustic performance.
Available in 40mm, 60mm, 80mm, 90mm, 120mm and 150mm thickness.