Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions relate to all sales, deliveries and aftersales support offered by Steeltech Sheds Limited.
Please note images are for illustrative purposes only.
Steeltech Price Promise
Steeltech will refund double the monetary difference on our standard range of sheds and garages within 30 days of receipt of unit, where a shed has been purchased from Steeltech and a unit to the exact same specification has been found from another supplier in the Republic of Ireland.
The similar unit must meet the exact specification of the Steeltech unit and include all delivery and related charges.
Proof of quotation from the other shed company is required to be dated within the 30 day window.
The Steeltech Price Promise is only available to Steeltech Sheds customers who have paid for their unit in full and hold a valid invoice / receipt.
Details of the Terms and Conditions of Steeltech Sheds Limited delivery policy as it relates to various products is outlined below:
Steeltech Sheds Limited Garden Sheds are delivered to and erected on behalf of our customers free of charge to all counties in Ireland and Northern Ireland – Islands will result in a surcharge, please consult your local sales executive. Such a fee or surchage may be waived by Steeltech Sheds Limited at the time of order and is subject to confirmation.
Installations are carried out from Monday to Friday only (Saturdays on special request), typically between the hours of 8.00am and 6.00pm.
1) Customer must provide a suitable, level site on which to erect the shed. Site must be level to the eye and clear of all obstruction prior to Steeltech Sheds Limited arrival with the shed.
2) Access to the site is the responsibility of the Customer. Steeltech Sheds Limited require’s standard access, such as is provided by a side or rear gate into the garden, with no narrow turns, low branches or cables, or steep steps between the entrance and the site.
3) In the case where no side or rear entrance is available, it may be possible for Steeltech Sheds Limited to deliver a garden shed by means of travel through the house. In this event, Steeltech Sheds Limited cannot guarantee that access will be possible, nor can we hold any responsibility for damage to house or property during the installation.
4) If on arrival, the site and/or access does not fully comply with the terms above, the installation will be abandoned. Should the customer wish, the product can be left on site after full payment has been made – Steeltech Sheds Limited to return at a later date once the problem(s) have been rectified to assemble the unit. An additional cost will apply.
5) In the case where the Customer is not resident at the delivery address, it is the responsablity of the customer to make arrangements for Steeltech Sheds Limited to be granted access to the site.
6) Garden Shed deliveries are arranged by Steeltech Sheds Limited in clusters that vary due to size and, while every effort is made to ensure rapid and prompt delivery, Customers should be advised that there may be a delay in arranging the delivery of their shed, pending the sale of other sheds in their area and weather conditions.
7) Customers are encouraged to accept their first offered delivery date as stock availability and alternative delivery dates cannot be guaranteed at all times.
8) Steeltech Garden Sheds will not bear any abortive costs arising from a failed delivery.
9) Steeltech Garden Sheds prides itself on the courteous and professional manner of our installation team. Our staff will at all times endeavour to be polite and answer any question or request put to them. However, as many of our staff do not have English as their first language, we do request that customers take this into account when dealing directly with our staff. Customers who find difficulty communicating with our staff on site should feel free to contact our head office on (093) 42583.
10) Customers should take note of the hazards inherant to building work taking place on their property. During construction, we must insist that the construction site remain strictly off limits to all but Steeltech Sheds Limited staff. Particular care should be taken to keep children and pets away from the construction site during the installation. Steeltech Sheds Limited can accept no responsability for any injuries sustained by any person or animal that enters the construcion site prior to our completing the installation.
Payment Terms & Conditions
The following payment terms apply to all retail sales from Steeltech Sheds Limited unless where otherwise stated.
1) For all sales, the following payment types are accepted: Cash (euro), payable to the senior Steeltech staff member on site, Cheque, Bankers Draft made payable to Steeltech Sheds Limited, Credit/Debit Card – Laser, Visa or Mastercard, arranged by telephone with any of Steeltech’s offices or Credit/Electronic Transfer in advance, to clear into Steeltech Sheds Limited bank account prior to delivery/collection. Bank details available on request.
2) For Garden Sheds, payment must be in full and, in the case of electronic transfers, must have cleared into Steeltech Sheds Limited account before delivery/collection takes place.
3) Customers are required to have a competent person there on day of assembly to confirm all is in order. Customers have the right to inspect the project upon completion. Steeltech Sheds Limited asks that Customer’s notify our work crew on site immediately so that the problem can be rectified without delay. Final payment will be accepted on completion of job. Any snag raised entitles the customer to hold off a nominal fee until work is rectified.
4) Steeltech Sheds Limited requires a minimum deposit of 10% on any order, except for cases where such an order is for a non-standard, custom product for which Steeltech Sheds Limited may or may not have a market for resale in the event that the original customer defaults on the order. Customers may, if they choose, elect to provide a larger deposit of the order cost at the time of order as a means of securing their order and entering into a binding contract of sale with Steeltech Sheds Limited
5) Steeltech Sheds Limited will provide customers with full and complete receipts for all payments on request, and a full VAT invoice upon completion of the project on request. Please contact Head Office to arrange if invoice differs from order form details. VAT on supply only orders is calculated at the national rate of 23%, while VAT on supply and fit orders, including all Steel Units is calculated at the national reduced rate of 13.5%.
All products and services listed on this website are, unless otherwise stated, intended for the retail market and are covered by Steeltech Sheds Limited standard Retail Guarantee. Steeltech Sheds Limited can accept no responsibility for any loss or damage to property as a consequence of any installation work. By purchasing any of Steeltech Sheds Limited products, the Customer is deemed to have accepted all of these terms. This guarantee is not intended to violate any statutory rights or entitlements. E&OE.
Retention of Title
Steeltech Sheds Ltd. will retain ownership of the unit/item until paid for in full. If the item is not paid for in full, Steeltech Sheds Ltd reserve the right to take back the item/unit until paid for in full.
Steeltech Sheds Limited aftersales support is outlined in our standard Retail Guarantee. This guarantee is not intended to violate any statutory rights or entitlements. E&OE.
Customers in need of aftersales support are free to contact any of Steeltech Sheds Limited depots, however for the most prompt response, aftersales queries should be directed to our Head Office: Steeltech Sheds, Galway Road, Tuam, Galway, Ireland.
Customers who purchased Steeltech Sheds Limited products via a sales depot should contact Steeltech Garden Sheds Head Office directly if problem occurs after sales. Sales depots have no responsibility for Steeltech Sheds Limited products or services after the point of sale.
Steeltech Sheds Ltd. offer a full refund (including your deposit) if you cancel your order before the unit has gone into production.
If you cancel your order while the unit is in production or if you have requested a special order item, Steeltech Sheds Ltd reserve the right to withhold the cost of the special order items.
Refunds will be made via the method of payment you used to make your online purchase. Refunds (either full or partial if only a deposit has been paid) will normally be processed within seven (7) days of receipt of the returned goods (as set out herein) or cancellation of the order.